VegaFlora A+B is a fertilizer for use from seed through to harvest:
- Promotes vigorous roots, foliage & fruits
- For hydroponics, coco-fibre and soil
- Minimal pH adjustment required
- Fully soluble – will not block drippers
Directions for use:
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
See www.floramax.com/dosage-calculator/. For best results, always use with FloraMax additives.
Step 1. Add dose directly to water then stir well. Add VegaFlora ‘A’ before VegaFlora ‘B’:
- Cuttings / Seedlings: 1.7ml/L (1 1/4 tsp/Gal). Use with Root-XS.
- Vegetative phase: 2.4-3.0ml/L (1 3/4 – 2 1/4 tsp/Gal). Use with Root-XS and OrganaBud.
- Flowering phase: 2.4-3.0ml/L (1 3/4 – 2 1/4 tsp/Gal). Use with OrganaBud, Flowering Enhancer and Resin-XS.
Step 2. Stir thoroughly. Ensure pH is 5.0-6.5.
Coco-fibre or soil: Generally apply at every watering. Flush the medium every 1-2 weeks with plain water.
Recirculating systems: Apply at every watering. Check pH and EC daily. Replace nutrient every 7-10 days.