FloraMax Clone Spray
For accelerating root and foliage growth in clones and seeds, veg and early bloom
- Helps reduce overall cropping time by promoting root development, typically within 4-7 days, followed by explosive root and foliage growth through veg and early bloom.
- Helps prevent transplant stress and wilting of stems and leaves.
- Absorption through the stomatal pathway is enhanced via the use of foliar specific ingredients, application specific pH conditioners and a NON-TOXIC plant-specific wetting agent. NOTE, regular root enhancer additives are designed specifically for *root* uptake and are NOT ideal for foliar application.
- Available in larger pack sizes – 250ml, 1L, 5L, 20L – suitable for large scale commercial applications.
- Dosage: 25 ml/L (25ml /Qrt). Apply to clones and seedlings through to veg and early bloom.
- CAUTION: Organic additive – NEVER use in conjunction with chlorines or peroxides.
Background: Achieving fast, seamless growth through the seedling (clone) and vegetative phases will greatly assist crop rotation speed. Clone Spray was developed specifically with this in mind – especially when growing under HID lights. Young plants, especially clone’s, have limited nutrient uptake ability due to their small foliage and root mass. Clone Spray overcomes this disadvantage. It accelerates early root and foliage growth via the delivery of essential nutrients and stimulants to leaf stomata.
“Purified extracted organics” explained
The chemists at FloraMax have been able to deconstruct popular organic ingredients such as kelp, fulvic acid and guano then isolate specific ‘beneficial’ organic molecules. These are then incorporated into our additives in a purified and potent form. Importantly, this enables their concentrations to be optimized for maximum nutrient effect, with no negative side-effects. The result is a range of products that produce unique and tangible results without causing blocked drippers, pH fluctuation, build-up, foaming or odors.