FloraMax Cloner is a protective stem dip for treating cuttings prior to planting.
- 100% organic formulation.
- Its specialized gel formulation provides a protective coating on the cut-end. This helps seal the cut and prevent air bubbles from entering the stem tissue. NOTE, FloraMax Cloner is a much thinner gel than competing brands. This design feature allows for a higher rate of absorption into the cutting and provides faster results than thicker formulations.
- Has an indefinite shelf-life and is resistant to drying-out.
- Has high resistance to cross contamination and does not go rank in the bottle.
- Available in 60ml and 250ml
- Dosage: Predip cuttings prior to planting.
- CAUTION: Organic additive – NEVER use in conjunction with chlorines or peroxides.
Background: Healthy cuttings and seedlings are essential if you eventually want large and flavorsome yields. You need to protect your investment during these early growth stages. Cloner’s unique organic composition is highly stable and more readily adsorbed onto plant tissue so that the cutting is preserved throughout the pre-rooting period.
“Purified extracted organics” explained
The chemists at FloraMax have been able to deconstruct popular organic ingredients such as kelp, fulvic acid and guano then isolate specific ‘beneficial’ organic molecules. These are then incorporated into our additives in a purified and potent form. Importantly, this enables their concentrations to be optimized for maximum nutrient effect, with no negative side-effects. The result is a range of products that produce unique and tangible results without causing blocked drippers, pH fluctuation, build-up, foaming or odors.