Who is FloraMax?
FloraMax was conceived from 20 years of hydroponic nutrient manufacturing and research by our in-house chemist. We were seeking a “faster, leaner” nutrient range that would give growers better yields with less hassle. The FloraMax range was tested and refined over 3 years by means of feedback from over 40 credible indoor growers. The criteria? If our test product did not outperform the best alternative brands then it was not put into the final FloraMax range.
- Regular test feedback included: FloraMax produces more trichomes, larger fruit swell, greater oil and resin content, better potency and cleaner flavours, higher weight, faster transition through clone/seed and veg, greater root mass, no deficiencies, zero pH adjustment needed, simple-to-use products and feed charts, cleaner barrel with no blocked drippers, zero foul odours and no nasty build-ups, consistent yields from crop-to-crop.
- FloraMax offers a very complete range: A nutrient for each type of medium, enhancers for flowers, resin and roots, kelps, fulvics and vitamins, cal-mag, disease prevention and silica, system cleanup, clone gel and clone spray.
- The range offers great opportunity for grow stores, without intimidating shelf prices.
- Our base nutrients are grow/bloom hybrids for ease-of-use. But unlike similar versions, FloraMax provides solid performance throughout both veg and flower.
- No pH adjustment is required in coco or soil, and the nutrient solution runs very clean without blocking drippers or causing buildup. In hydro, the pH buffering is 500% stronger than other brands. There are no complex dosing procedures and feed charts are very easy to follow.
- FloraMax is PGR free and will not cause foul odours or build-ups.
- Labelling is USDA and EU compliant, multilingual and has reader friendly font size.
- Every batch of FloraMax is manufactured by our in-house chemist, then tested for quality before being bottled. This ensures every bottle performs to specification. Growers can be confident of achieving consistent yields from crop-to-crop.
- We offer unparalleled point-of-sale support. Apart from our 88 page hardcopy grow guide, we provide a vast array of Growroom Info sheets, product brochures, feedcharts, wall posters, banners, wall, floor and window stickers, brochure holders, shelf labels and an extensive website. If there is something extra that you think would help, then we can usually get it made for you.
(Chemist & director)