Who is FloraMax?
FloraMax originates from one of Australia’s first hydroponic nutrient manufacturers (est. 1992). Following 25 years of nutrient manufacturing and research, the FloraMax range was conceived from the crop trials and feedback of over 50 highly experienced indoor commercial growers. The criteria? If a test product did not outperform the best alternative brands, then it was not included in the final FloraMax range.
- The FloraMax range provides all essential products for growing including those often missing from other nutrient ranges such as resin enhancers, silica, clone sprays, pathogen control, cal-mag & media specific nutrients.
- FloraMax utilizes highly stabilized ‘1-part’ technology to pack multiple functions into each product. This keeps the number of bottles in the range to a minimum and provides tremendous ease-of-use to growers.
- FloraMax products are engineered so that growers do not have to deal with tedious dosing procedures. The feed charts are incredibly easy to follow, and all products run extremely clean so that growers can focus on growing.
- The FloraMax range incorporates a sophisticated blend of both organics and inorganics – although government regulation prohibits the disclosure of the organic ingredients in most cases. Importantly FloraMax is free of PGR’s such as paclobutrazol, daminozide and gibberellins.
- All FloraMax products have a shelf life greater than 3-years.
For retailers: The FloraMax promise to you
- For price protection, we supply direct from manufacturer to retailer and enforce MAP pricing where legally permitted. We do NOT supply 3rd party distributors and restrict on-selling via 3rd-party vendor platforms like eBay and Amazon.
- Labelling is USDA and EU compliant, multilingual and has reader friendly font size.
- Every batch of FloraMax is manufactured by our in-house chemist, then quality tested. Growers can be assured of consistency from crop-to-crop.
- We offer unparalleled point-of-sale support such as our 88-page hydro manual, Growroom Info sheets, feedcharts, posters and an extensive website.
For more information, please feel free to call or email.
(Chemist & director)
Profile of Andrew Taylor
Andrew is an analytical chemist with additional qualifications in plant function and nutrition. He has over 22 years’ experience in product research and development, and commercial manufacturing. As the author of the Flairform Grower’s Guide, he writes extensively on hydroponic growing techniques with articles featured in several prominent grow magazines. Andrew is an analytical chemist with additional qualifications in plant function and nutrition.