Plant Nutrients for Commercial Cropping
With as few as 3 products, FloraMax creates a comprehensive mixture of inorganic salts and purified extracted organics – a combination that is far more effective than regular salt nutrients! Importantly, FloraMax organics run extremely clean and will not cause blockages. This gives growers a huge competitive advantage over traditional A+B salt systems:
- Improves root mass and plant structure – more branching, bud-sites and stacking.
- Enhances trichomes, oils, terpene profile and mass.
- Provides fast, predictable cropping speeds with unparalleled ease of use.
FloraMax nutrients have universal application
- Hydro / Coco / Soil / Aeroponics / DWC
- Suits hard, alkaline or soft waters, and does not require cal-mag additives.
- Fully compatible with auto-dosing units.
- Stock reservoirs: FloraMax additives can be blended together at 100-fold concentration to create multi-purpose “stock solutions”. Competing nutrient systems are limited to using A+B salts.
- FloraMax nutrient solutions are stable for upwards of 2-3 months.
- Competitively priced – feed regimes can be customized to suit all budgets.
1. For working nutrient reservoirs:
This system is designed for commercial scale systems, including those with auto-dosers and auto-acid-base injection. The regime can be customized to suit a range of budgets and is ideal if system hardware is limited to as few as three auto-dosers.
For nutrient costings and COMMERCIAL specific feed charts for working nutrient reservoirs please submit your details here.
2. For stock reservoirs:
This is the optimum nutrient system where the system’s hardware is limited to two ‘stock’ reservoirs. Traditionally, these systems store a stock solution of “A” and “B” salts with no capacity for organics – which sacrifices yield quality and mass. The FloraMax range however, accommodates for organics by allowing its additives to be combined together as highly stable, multi-purpose “stock solutions”:
- Reservoir #1 satisfies all NPK, cal-mag and micro-nutrient requirements.
- Reservoir #2 supplies organics that are vital for more dynamic and valuable yields.
For nutrient costings and COMMERCIAL specific feed charts for stock reservoirs please submit your details here.