FloraMax Flowering Enhancer
3-in-1 additive: 1. PK additive. 2. Cal-Mag-Iron additive. 3. pH stabilizer.
This is the ultimate flowering additive for making growing easier – REGARDLESS of what brand of base nutrient is being used. It serves 3 functions:
- Flowering Enhancer contains a full dose of “cal-mag” and iron DTPA (“cal-mag-iron”). This simplifies growing by preventing the need for a standalone “cal-mag” additive – EVEN when using RO or coco as a growing medium. Cal-Mag-Iron helps prevent common deficiency symptoms such as leaf yellowing / chlorosis, leaf curl, stunted growth and withered fruit-set. It also helps strengthen the plant structure during late bloom when plants may have to bear the weight of heavy fruit and will assist plants in their capacity to utilise phosphorus. Phosphorous can increase the dry weight at harvest.
- Flowering Enhancer contains a carefully balanced combination of phosphorus (P) and potassium (K) – known as “PK”. This provides the necessary base levels of “PK” for the flowering phase of plant growth. PK is essential for promoting large and vigorous floral blooms.
- “Locks” nutrient pH below 6.5 to help prevent pH-related deficiency symptoms – even when hard water or alkaline additives are used. This is achieved by supplying pH buffers that are 5-times stronger than what is used in competing brands. In recirculating systems, many growers find pH is stable for 7-10 days…or longer! In coco and soil, pH adjustment is rarely required.
- This product will solve many of the deficiency issues associated with powdered base products.
- Available in larger pack sizes – 1L, 5L, 20L, 220L and 1,000L – suitable for large scale commercial applications.
- Dosage: 2ml/L (7.5ml/Gal) throughout flowering phase.