FloraMax Flowering Enhancer
Flowering Enhancer is a 3-in-1 additive: 1. PK additive. 2. Cal-Mag-Iron additive. 3. pH stabilizer.
Flowering Enhancer’s unique 3-in-1 action radically simplifies flowering and enhances final yield:
- Promotes strong and healthy floral blooms: Flowering Enhancer contains a carefully balanced combination of phosphorus (P) and potassium (K). This provides the necessary base levels of “PK” for the flowering phase. PK is essential for promoting large and vigorous floral blooms.
- Replaces Cal-Mag-Iron additives and prevents common growth deficiencies: Flowering Enhancer contains high levels of calcium, magnesium (0.4%) and iron chelate (aka “cal-mag-iron”). This simplifies growing by preventing the need for a standalone “cal-mag” additive – EVEN when using RO or rain water. Cal-Mag-Iron helps prevent common deficiency symptoms such as leaf yellowing / chlorosis, leaf curl, stunted growth and withered fruit-set.
- Strengthens plant structure during heavy fruiting stages: The combination of calcium and magnesium will help strengthen the plants structure during heavy fruiting stages and assist plants in their capacity to utilise phosphorus.
- Prevents the need for pH maintenance: Flowering Enhancer improves the nutrient’s pH buffering capacity by over 500%. This helps lock pH below 6.5 and stabilizes the working nutrient solution to help prevent pH related deficiency symptoms, even when hard water or alkaline additives are used. For soil and coco, pH adjustment is never required in most situations. For recirculating systems, growers will require about FIVE times ‘less’ pH Down than normal.
- Available in larger pack sizes – 1L, 5L, 20L, 220L and 1,000L – suitable for large scale commercial applications.
- Dosage: 2ml/L (7.5ml/Gal) throughout flowering phase.
Testimonials: Flowering Enhancer
“The size and weight of our fruits have been really impressive since using Flowering Enhancer.”
“Compared to the other PK additives, we see a lot more swell when using Flowering Enhancer.”
“Our plants are now a lot stronger and more rigid throughout flowering.”
“We use Flowering Enhancer with our regular nutrient and the improvement in pH stability and solubility was obvious from the outset. There is also no more leaf yellowing from early flower.”