FloraMax System Maintenance
Prevents blocked drippers and build-up in hydroponics, coco and soil systems
- Prevents the blockage of drippers, pipes, pumps and filters. Helps stop white deposits from forming in the nutrient solution, even when carbohydrates or sugary additives are used. These can block dripper systems (and pipes) and are time-consuming to remove.
- 100% organic formulation that enables growers to grow ‘organically’ without the usual drawbacks – NOTE: System Maintenance will NOT harm valuable organic additives such as resin/root enhancers, enzymes, myco’s and beneficial bacteria. Chlorines and peroxides found in competing products will destroy these types of additives and render them useless.
- Is safe to use from seed to harvest which ensures the growing system delivers consistent yields all year round.
- Also serves as a cleaner for tools and system hardware especially during post harvest clean-up.
- Available in larger pack sizes – 1L, 5L, 20L, 220L and 1,000L – suitable for large scale commercial applications.
- Dosage: 1ml/L (4ml/Gal) from seed/cutting through to harvest.
- CAUTION: Organic additive – NEVER use in conjunction with chlorines or peroxides.
Yes, provided light ingress and evaporation are minimized, shade (or bury) the reservoir to minimize nutrient temperature, and avoid the use of sugary additives such as carbohydrates and molasses. With a super-stable nutrient such as Veg-1 or VegaFlora and their associated additives, batches can be stored for several weeks or even months provided pH is set well below 6.5 on day 1. By keeping everything clean – reservoir, drippers, feedlines, pump and filters – System Maintenance will help ensure all plants are being watered properly.
Testimonial: “When the day temperatures rise we get white deposits forming in the reservoir. This stuff goes through our system blocking pumps, drippers and pipes… System Maintenance has stopped this from happening, which has saved us A LOT of unnecessary maintenance and guaranteed our plants are getting watered on time.”