Cleanest kelp additive on the market
100% organic – contains cold-pressed extracts from Ascophyllum Nodosum kelp PLUS specialized extracted organics. Unlike other organic additives, this combination provides consistent and unparalleled performance.
- Produces a wider terpene profile, more colorful pistils, tightens internodal distance and creates a “bushier” plant – ideal for indoor environments.
- This is one of the cleanest organic additives on the market – no foaming, odors or blockages – the ideal organic additive for large hydroponic operations, including aeroponics and DWC.
- PGR free and has a 5+ year shelf life to ensure reliability.
- Available in larger pack sizes – 1L, 5L, 20L, 220L and 1,000L – suitable for large scale commercial applications.
- Dosage: 2ml/L (7.5ml/Gal) from seed to harvest.
- CAUTION: Organic additive – NEVER use in conjunction with chlorines or peroxides.
Refined Extracted Organic Compounds
Organics are usually supplied to a plant using an indirect animal or plant source such as guano, fish emulsions, kelp meal, etc. These organic sources can contain hundreds of different organic molecules and the majority of these molecules either provide no nutrient-effect to plants, or act as nuisance chemicals that may cause foaming in the reservoir, biological build-ups, biofilms, odors or blocked drippers, etc. Furthermore, where beneficial molecules do exist in these organic sources, their concentration is often unreliable and fails to provide consistent benefit to the plant, especially where fast, predictable cropping speed is required.
How does Floramax differ? Over half of the FloraMax additives contain organics, but as analytical chemists, we have been able to isolate specific ‘beneficial’ organic molecules and incorporate them into our additives in a direct, purified, and potent form. This enables their concentrations to be optimized for maximum nutrient effect with no negative side-effects. The result is a range of products that produce unique and tangible results without reservoir foaming, build-ups, odors or blockages.