Obsolete Products – Hydro A+B, Coco A+B and Soil A+B
Hydro A+B, Coco A+B and Soil A+B have now been replaced with VegaFlora A+B. VegaFlora A+B is designed to work with hydro, coco and soil. It combines the core attributes of our 3 medium specific formula, and also provides several additional benefits:
1. Calcium and magnesium levels have increased. This is especially ideal for coco coir.
2. pH stability is 20% higher.
3. The Iron EDDHA concentration has doubled. This greatly reduces the chance of iron deficiencies caused by pH’s ranging from 9 to 11. Although such extreme pH events may not occur in the reservoir, they can be common-place in a dehydrated root-zone.
4. The balance of the iron is now chelated with DTPA, instead of EDTA. DTPA chelated iron is stable up to pH 7.5, whereas EDTA destabilizes above 6.5.
These last 3 features help ensure that VegaFlora remains stable under more extreme conditions. This is especially critical for media-based systems (coco and soil) where waterings are infrequent. Under these conditions, the root-zone pH and EC both have a tendency to spike then destabilize certain nutrient species, especially iron.
Updated feed chart
– We’ve been working with several commercial growers / consultants to ensure the feed chart is as economic as possible and 100% stable with harsh waters in an aeroponic environment – the ultimate test!
– Feed charts are now available in English, Spanish, Vietnamese and Chinese. These are all available in hardcopy, or view online at https://www.floramax.com/resources/.
– For hardcopy feedcharts please email firstname.lastname@example.org.